Custom Scents And Bespoke Perfumes - By Sue Phillips
- Bespoke Perfumery –whoever you are – your personality, looks, career, family, hobbies – all of these things will influence what kind of fragrance notes you will prefer - you can have fun finding this out yourself by doing my on-line Scent Personality Quiz.
- The Scentarium – my New York based bespoke perfumery is where you can attend a fragrance workshop, learn all about the art of perfumery and actually create your own custom scents. We.Rule (werulenyc.com)
- Iconic Fragrances for the Stars: With Movie Zoot (www.moviezoot.com) I was invited to create 3 ‘fantasy’ bespoke perfumes for three of the most iconic movie stars that have ever lived, Katherine Hepburn, Lana Turner and Rita Hayworth– you can read the article here.
- Niche Perfumers Earlier in the year I worked with both Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes to help them create their own bespoke perfumes – you can read about my work as a Bespoke Perfumeur in an article by CaFleurbon. (www.cafleurbon.com)
- Motivational Speaker – sharing the fun, education and interest that perfume engenders in people is a very powerful team-building tool. I am always delighted to be asked to share my passion and knowledge of the fragrance world and use it to create positive dynamics amongst groups of individuals. I will be speaking in February 2016 at Canyon Ranch (www.canyonranch.com) – you can read more details here.
- Being interviewed by Journalists – every magazine, newspaper, blog or internet based media has its own unique and individual viewpoint and a particular audience profile. I am always thrilled when asked by journalists to explain how fragrance could be important to their particular client base. Here’s a recent article in Guitar Girl Magazine (www.guitargirmag.com) where we discuss the link between music and fragrance. My Byrdie (www.byrdie.com) also interviewed me a few weeks ago and we discussed some of the more technical aspects of perfume and how or why certain scents will last longer than others. Click here to read.
- Custom Scents – when you have a special event, such as a wedding, what could be a more perfect way of sharing your day with your guests than creating a custom scent yourselves for your special day and then gifting each of your guests with a sample? Whenever they wear your special scent, they will think of you! And if they really love it, they can always re-order from my web site: www.scenterprises.com. Read the editorial written by the New York Post (www.nypost.com) and my custom fragrances for Weddings.
If you’d like to create your own perfume, use fragrance as a team building tool, entertain your guests with a fabulous experience or simply learn more about the world of scent – then please get in touch – I’d love to work with you. Sue@scenterprises.com Tel: 646-350-6562 or 917-449-1134